Senior Software Engineer
Neueda is a trusted partner to international market leaders in government, utilities and financial markets where it provides digital transformation solutions to elevate their business operations, customer experience, and bottom line.
Neueda Labs is a team of software engineers working in R&D capacity in Riga, Latvia. The team is working on mission-critical software projects for some of the world’s largest technology companies. These projects are being rolled out globally.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team.
- Be a part of a self-organizing team
- Design and implement solutions based on customer requirements
- Develop web applications, APIs, and proofs of concepts
- Think about and improve usability
- Implement continuous automated testing and deployment
- Ability to communicate ideas in English is a must
- Eagerness to learn and adapt
- Experience in web application development
- Good command of Linux tools
- Experience with Docker is a plus
- Experience with graph databases is a big plus
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Experience in mission-critical and publicly-available software projects
- Work with large multinational companies
- Flat organizational structure
- Continuous delivery and DevOps culture
- Work mostly in Riga with occasional business trips
Please send us a few lines along with your CV or LinkedIn profile.
|Salary||from 2000 up to 3000 EUR (net)|
|Contact person||Roberts Luksa|
|Type of job||full-time|